Over 80% of startups and 90% of the new products fail! This eBook will help you be in the top 5% that succeed. Here is what's Inside:
1. The 8 top reasons (mistakes really) that startups fail to raise capital - Duh, that's the title.
2. Why less than 1% of companies ever get true institutional investors like venture capital
3. The thirty-two types of financing that most ignore, even though they are easier to get
4. What your company must pitch to all investors that most miss - Every quality investor wants to see this!
5. How to visual show your competitive advantage and market position
6. What a top market entry strategy, or “Go to Market” (GTM) looks like
7. The target ROI (% return) for each main category of investor - This is huge to understand.
8. The process that can practically guarantee launch success - 42% fail at this!
9. The ten steps to creating a winning pitch deck and the slides you must have - Again most fail here.
Bonus: You will also get a link to our free video course: The Entrepreneur's Journey which reviews the 30 steps and skills needed to build a successful company.
About The Author
- Mr. Norton has been a Serial Entrepreneur and had a 100% launch success rate of his companies returning over $1 billion to his investors
- Author of four books including The Startup Manual and Leadership, Co-Authored with Dr. Warren Bennis, The Father of Leadership
- He has trained thousands of CEOs and Entrepreneurs at The CEO & Entrepreneur Boot Camp since 2004. Now online.
- Mr. Norton founded six companies selling four and still running two and helped hundreds launch and scale as an Adviser and CEO Coach
- He grew two startups to $100M and $156M in sales in 5 years and 3 years respectively
- He is a top Speaker and Thought Leader in Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Management Science having published over 125 articles and studio-produced over 360 training videos
- In 2009 he created AirTight Management, the world's first modular Management Operating System to help companies scale
- Father of two, Angel Investor, Philanthropist, Pilot, SCUBA Diver and Racing Yacht Captain with many awards